Scientific Director: Agnieszka Paradowska-Gorycka, MSc, PhD
Team: Dagmara Opoczyńska-Świeżewska, Iwona Jędrej, Agnieszka Urban-Tychmanowicz
The Department of Science deals with the analysis of the scientific activity of National Institute of Geriatrics, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation (NIGRiR) employees, communication in the scientific area and preparation of scientific reports for the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland.
Main tasks and directions of activities:
- Collecting information on scientific and research activities, scientific achievements, publications, degrees and titles obtained and scientific successes of NIGRiR employees together with the Institute’s Scientific Library.
- Preparation of reports on the Institute’s scientific and research activities.
- Cooperation with research institutions on various aspects of scientific activities.
- Preparation of materials for the doctoral and post-doctoral proceedings.
- Assisting doctoral students in formal matters concerning the award of the academic degree
- Organisation the meetings of the Scientific Council and the NIGRiR Commission.
National Institute of Geriatrics, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation
ul. Spartanska 1