Scientific Director: Agnieszka Paradowska-Gorycka, MSc, PhD
Team: Dagmara Opoczyńska-Świeżewska, Iwona Jędrej, Agnieszka Urban-Tychmanowicz
The Department of Science deals with the analysis of the scientific activity of NIGRiR employees, communication in the scientific area and preparation of scientific reports for the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland.
Main tasks and directions of activities:
- Cooperation with research institutions on various aspects of research activities
- Collecting information on scientific and research activities, scientific achievements, publications, degrees and titles obtained and scientific successes of NIGRiR employees together with the Institute’s Scientific Library.
- Preparation of reports on the Institute’s scientific and research activities.
- Participation in the preparation of materials for applications for doctoral and post-doctoral qualifications.
- Organisation the meetings of the Scientific Council and the NIGRiR Commission.