Activity of Polish scientists with other partners from the EU and partner countries
- Webinar 4.2020 – Rheumatoid Arthritis
Speaker: Prof. Iwona Sudol-Szopinska, Warsaw/PL
Case Presentation: Dr. Grzegorz Pracon, Warsaw/PL
Moderator: Dr. Maria Tzalonikou, Athens/GR
Don’t forget to register!: (download file)
/Registration is free of charge/
- Invitation to publish articles in the Journal of Clinical Medicine
You are welcome
Workshops for research teams and residents at NIGRiR
11 March, at 11 a.m.
Science Meeting (download file)
March-April, due to the epidemic risk we suspend the workshop until further notice
Workshops: Commercialisation of scientific research (download file).
6 February, at 13.00 p.m
Meeting of researcher’s and clinics heads (download file).
6 February, at 10.00 a.m
Individual consultation with scientific researchers (part 2) (download file).
28 January, at 10.00 a.m
Individual consultation with scientific researchers (part 1) (download file).
28 January, at 10.00 a.m
During the meeting will be presented the conditions for applying for a scientific position at NIGRiR.
The meeting will be hosted by a consultant from Index Copernicus (download file).
14 January, at 10.00 a.m.
Workshops: Business and Research (R&D) projects (download file).
16 December at 10.00 a.m.
During the workshops, the formal conditions of participation in EU competitions will be presented, including MSCA RISE and practical guidelines for the preparation and submission of a project application (download file).
NIGRIR 2020 documents:
- Director’s resolution of the National Institute of Geriatrics, Rheumatology and Rehabilitation the name of Prof. Eleonora Reicher, Warsaw 16 January 2020, on the establishment of the Team for the implementation of the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers and the definition of the principles of the scientific career at the Institute:
- original paper (download file).
- english version (download file).
NIGRIR 2019 documents:
- Endorsement letter of the HR NIGRiR logo (download file)
- Open, transparent and merit-based recruitment (OTM-R) 2019 (download file)
- Gap Analysis and Action Plan 2016-2020 (download file)
NIGRIR 2016 documents:
- The Human Resources Strategy for NIGRR (download file)
- The rules of open and transparent recruitment processes based on the candidate’s qualifications (download file)
- European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (download file)
The list of Polish institutions that have been awarded the distinction is available on the website
National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the European Union
30.03.2020 Spring of HORIZONT 2020 – on line
The National Contact Point (NCP) for Research Programmes of the European Union makes recordings of the last competitions in 2020 available on its website and allows you to contact the speakers. You will be able to ask questions on line during scheduled broadcasts and watch recordings of the meetings held.
You can watch the videos after registering on the KPK website: (download file)
Important pages of Euraxess:
List of open grants and fellowships for young and senior researchers: